- The Municipality is currently working on a Lucy Maud Montgomery Destination Development / Heritage Park proposal for the Municipal Heritage Park on Route 13.
-A new concrete sidewalk was installed on Route 13 in front of the Cavendish Cemetery.
-A new wooden walkway was constructed on Cawnpore Lane from the Visitor Information Centre to the intersection of Route 6 and 13.
- The Municipality has completed a walking trail and low level lighting along Graham’s Lane.
- The Municipality’s Sewer Utility is also undertaking a number of upgrades.
- The 2017 Official Plan and Zoning and Subdivision Development Control Bylaw has been approved by the Minister.
- We will also be starting a new plan with community consultations this fall.
– L.M. Montgomery Destination Development – Heritage Park Project and Literary Tour.
Route 13 – Heritage Park